[comp.graphics] Wanted: Targa-16 to GIF converter

lindh@uhasun.hartford.edu (Andrew Lindh) (10/19/90)

I need a Targa-16 to GIF converter.
I would also like a GIF to Targa-16 converter.

Please E-Mail to me since I don't have time to read all
news messages.

--
Andrew Lindh, a student at the University of Hartford -- Computer Science
INTERNET: lindh@uhasun.hartford.edu | NOTE: All views here are MINE!!!

clh@tfic.bc.ca (Chris Hermansen) (10/20/90)

In article <347@ultrix.uhasun.hartford.edu> lindh@uhasun.hartford.edu (Andrew Lindh) writes:
>I need a Targa-16 to GIF converter.
>I would also like a GIF to Targa-16 converter.
>
>Please E-Mail to me since I don't have time to read all
>news messages.

Boy, that's polite, eh?  Sort of like, "I've got the time to pester you but not the time
to read your responses unless you direct them at me"?

Any odds on whether he's checked out the FAQ that Jef laboriously maintains?

Oh well, at least he said please :-*

Chris Hermansen                         Timberline Forest Inventory Consultants
Voice: 1 604 733 0731                   302 - 958 West 8th Avenue
FAX:   1 604 733 0634                   Vancouver B.C. CANADA
clh@tfic.bc.ca                          V5Z 1E5

C'est ma facon de parler.