[comp.graphics] SIGGRAPH/SIGCHI info

charest@ai-ganymede.JPL.NASA.GOV (Len Charest) (10/20/90)

I would appreciate the following information regarding the SIGGRAPH and
SIGCHI '91 conferences:

1) Location
2) Dates
3) Point of contact
4) Estimated conference fees
5) Conference "theme"

Please respond to me via e-mail at charest@ai-cyclops.jpl.nasa.gov
Thanks in advance.

-Len Charest

herzog@dogwalk.Eng.Sun.COM (Brian Herzog) (10/21/90)

In article <10045@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV> charest@AI-Cyclops.JPL.NASA.GOV writes:

>I would appreciate the following information regarding the SIGGRAPH and
>SIGCHI '91 conferences:
>
>1) Location
>2) Dates
>3) Point of contact
>4) Estimated conference fees
>5) Conference "theme"
>
>Please respond to me via e-mail at charest@ai-cyclops.jpl.nasa.gov
>Thanks in advance.
>
>-Len Charest

SIGGRAPH '91
Las Vegas
28 July - 2 August 1991

Inquiries, etc. to:
SIGGRAPH '91
401 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL  60611
(312) 644-6610 (voice)
(312) 938-1232 (fax)

Note:  this is a new address, although the old address will still work
for the forseeable future.  The phone numbers have not changed.

Note:  the SIGGRAPH email addresses are in transition; sending email
inquiries is not advised at this time.  siggraph.org is in progress
and coming soon to the Internet near you!

Fees for SIGGRAPH '91 will not be published until the final budget
is approved early next year.   For now, it would be safe to assume
that fees will be comparable to SIGGRAPH '90, plus an adjustment
for inflation.

-Brian

I'm not a real SIGGRAPH answer person, but I play one on the net.
Brian Herzog        herzog@Eng.Sun.COM        ...!sun!eng!herzog