[comp.graphics] Wanted: PICT to *anything* converter

trn@warper.jhuapl.edu (Tony Nardo) (10/19/90)

Does anyone know of any tools (other than pbmplus) which convert PICT files
to *any* other type of format?

I've been unsuccessful in finding a PICT to MIF converter.  So, failing to
find exactly what I want, I'd like to take a look at other PICT conversion
utilities.  Perhaps from one of those I could write what I need.
--
Tony Nardo,		   INET: trn@warper.jhuapl.edu, trn@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu
 Johns Hopkins Univ./APL   UUCP: {backbone!}mimsy!aplcen!trn

turk@Apple.COM (Ken "Turk" Turkowski) (10/30/90)

In article <trn.656336362@warper.jhuapl.edu> trn@warper.jhuapl.edu (Tony Nardo) writes:
>Does anyone know of any tools (other than pbmplus) which convert PICT files
>to *any* other type of format?

Yes.  Adobe Photoshop does a good job of converting between file formats.
--
Ken Turkowski @ Apple Computer, Inc., Cupertino, CA
Internet: turk@apple.com