[comp.graphics] Grasp format

davis@mwunix.mitre.org (David Davis) (11/08/90)

Is there a tool that runs on a Mac (II preferably)
that converts or displays grasp formatted graphics?
If so, is it available via FTP and where?

Thanks muchly.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Dave Davis                             davis@mwunix.mitre.org
MITRE Corporation
McLean, VA                             me := disclaimer.all

ses@naitc.naitc.com (Steve Steiner) (11/08/90)

Could anybody  point me in the direction of any ahrdware and software that
is used in the creation of .gl files?

Thanks in advance.
--
Steve Steiner - A consultant with Analysts International Corporation
	ses@naitc.naitc.com - A. C. Nielsen, Bannockburn Il.

skrbec@motcid.UUCP (Brad Skrbec) (11/15/90)

chris@ncmicro.lonestar.org (Chris Arps) writes:

>GRASP is an animation program written for the IBM-PC/compats that
>runs on a VGA display and produces fairly good animation.  I have
>noticed that when it runs full screen it flickers and does not
>display frames as quickly.  GRASP is a commercial program and
>I have no idea what it costs.  I prefer AutoDesk Animator as an
>animation program since it will do 320x200x256 color animations
>smoothly.  I have a ray traced AA animation of a glass ball changing
>in size (almost breathes!) that I would be happy to mail/post
>if there is any interest.

Sorry for posting this to the net, it kept on bouncing.

I'd be interested in any animations you may have for AA.  I've only
had it for a short time now, and I think its a pretty good program,
although I wish they did some of the higher resolutions.

| Brad Skrbec                | "For it is the doom of men that they forget." |
| Motorola Cellular          |                             -- Merlin         |
| Arlington Heights, IL      | UUCP: uunet!motcid!skrbec                     |
|                            | Internet: motcid!skrbec@uunet.uu.net          |