[comp.graphics] RT Abstracts - They're Here!

wilson@ucf-cs.UCF.EDU (tom wilson) (12/02/90)

The collection of ray tracing abstracts are FINALLY ready. I've put them
in several ftp sites (listed below) and they should appear some place soon.
If the file name hasn't changed: get rtabs.shar.12.90.Z using binary mode.
Uncompress it. Unshar it (sh rtabs.12.90). Then read READ.ME. I'm praying
nothing goes wrong, but send me e-mail if it does. The abstracts can be
converted to two forms: Latex (preferred) or troff -me. The filters I've
included may help you write your own if you need something else. There will
be another release of the abstracts which will include many abstacts that
do not appear and corrections for any errors anyone finds (ARGH!).

Sites:
weedeater.math.yale.edu (130.132.23.17)
   Craig Kolb <craig@weedeater.math.yale.edu>
gondwana.ecr.mu.oz.au (128.250.1.63)
   Bernie Kirby <bernie@ecr.mu.oz.au>
karazm.math.uh.edu (# ???)
   J. Eric Townsend <jet@karazm.math.uh.edu>

Also George Kyriazis <kyriazis@iear.arts.rpi.edu> is going to provide some
space, but I haven't put it there yet. Look for another announcement. I'm
not trying to put it in a million places, but if any other site wants it
let me know or ftp it from one of these. The above sites should be sufficient.

Tom

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (12/04/90)

In article <2018@ucf-cs.UCF.EDU> wilson@ucf-cs.UCF.EDU (tom wilson) writes:
>karazm.math.uh.edu (# ???)
>   J. Eric Townsend <jet@karazm.math.uh.edu>

It's 129.7.7.6

--
J. Eric Townsend     Internet: jet@uh.edu    Bitnet: jet@UHOU
Systems Mangler - UH Dept. of Mathemagics - (713) 749-2120