[comp.graphics] Direct Cinema Limited --- address required

nad@cl.cam.ac.uk (Neil Dodgson) (12/11/90)

In the frequently asked questions we're told that the Pixar films
are available from Direct Cinema Limited.  Could someone who knows
their address: (a) let me know and (b) add it to the FAQ posting.

I know this came up only two days ago; I tried to get in touch with
the person who posted that article but my mail decnuob :-).

Thanks,

Neil Dodgson,           | nad@cl.cam.ac.uk
Computer Laboratory,    |
Pembroke Street,        |
Cambridge, U.K. CB2 3QG |

labman@ecr.mu.oz.au (Bruce Robertson) (12/13/90)

In article <1990Dec11.095409.6124@cl.cam.ac.uk>, nad@cl.cam.ac.uk (Neil Dodgson) writes:
> In the frequently asked questions we're told that the Pixar films
> are available from Direct Cinema Limited.  Could someone who knows
> their address: (a) let me know and (b) add it to the FAQ posting.

  DIRECT CINEMA LIMITED LIBRARY
  445 West Main Street
  Wyckoff, NJ, 07481
  U.S.A.

  Phone  1-800-345-6748  (toll free USA)
         1-201-891-8240  (NJ and International)

 They supply PIXAR films in both NTSC and PAL.
 Our PAL copies were a little washed out on colour
 but is all ok anyway.

 Good Luck.

  Bruce Robertson                               | labman@gondwana.ecr.mu.OZ.AU
  Department of Engineering Computer Resources, | labman@128.250.1.63
  C/o Faculty of Engineering,                 | Besides; It's not the Principle
  University of Melbourne, 3052. AUSTRALIA    | of the thing, it's the money.