[comp.graphics] Fractint 15

xxw8409@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (Fractalman) (12/15/90)

Part 12 of Fractint 15 on comp.binaries.ibm.pc didn't make it to my site.
Can whoever that got it send it to me? Or point me to an ftp site that
has the complete program. Thanks.

+-------------------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|InterNet: xxw8409@ritvax.rit.isc.edu       | No sane man can be happy, for   |
|  BitNet: xxw8409@ritvax      +------------+ to him life is real and he sees |
|     BBS: (716) 475-3382      | Fractalman | what a fearful thing it is. -MT |
+------------------------------+------------+---------------------------------+
| Call LateNight BBS for the newest door games, good file sections, and more! |

hartnegg@sun1.ruf.uni-freiburg.de (Klaus Hartnegg) (12/17/90)

I have a serious problem with Fractint 15:
When executing the program I get a black screen (hercules).
After pressing Alt-G I can see the built-up of the mandelbrot fractal.
When pressing t to change the fractal type the screen gets again black.

Does the new version of Fractint not support Hercules any more?
Klaus Hartnegg, Kleist-Str. 7, D-7835 Teningen, Tel 07641/48652
BITNET   : HAKL@DFRRUF1
Internet : HAKL@ibm.ruf.uni-freiburg.de

alex@bilver.uucp (Alex Matulich) (12/17/90)

In article <1990Dec15.034525.17507@isc.rit.edu> xxw8409@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:
>Part 12 of Fractint 15 on comp.binaries.ibm.pc didn't make it to my site.
>Can whoever that got it send it to me? Or point me to an ftp site that
>has the complete program. Thanks.

Or better yet, post it on comp.binaries.ibm.pc where it belongs.  It wasn't
here either.

I suspect someone neglected to post it at all.

--
 _ |__  Alex Matulich   (alex@bilver.UUCP)
 /(+__>  Unicorn Research Corp, 4621 N Landmark Dr, Orlando, FL 32817

twegner@mwunix.mitre.org (Timothy Wegner) (12/18/90)

xxw8409@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (Fractalman) writes:

>Part 12 of Fractint 15 on comp.binaries.ibm.pc didn't make it to my site.
>Can whoever that got it send it to me? Or point me to an ftp site that
>has the complete program. Thanks.

Try umd5.umd.edu for Fractint 15. Also, a bug fix version 15.1 will not be
far behind - please post any bugs you find. I follow comp.graphics and
alt.fractals. Thanks. Tim Wegner