[comp.graphics] Call for newsgroup: Comp.graphics.Alias

gaines@mars.njit.edu (Starman) (01/19/91)

Hi,
	In the last few weeks I've noticed a bit of questions not just
for Alias, but for several other systems. Since I am an Alias user, I'm
asking for votes for comp.graphics.alias. This will be an unmoderated
newsgroup in which questions on Alias can be posted and comp.graphics
won't need to be cluttered.

...And get that finger out of your ear,  |		Mike
you don't know where that finger's been! |	gaines@mars.njit.edu

topix@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (R. Munroe) (01/19/91)

In article <2124@njitgw.njit.edu> gaines@mars.njit.edu (Starman) writes:
>Hi,
>	In the last few weeks I've noticed a bit of questions not just
>for Alias, but for several other systems. Since I am an Alias user, I'm
>asking for votes for comp.graphics.alias. This will be an unmoderated
>newsgroup in which questions on Alias can be posted and comp.graphics
>won't need to be cluttered.

I have no problem with that as long as we have a comp.graphics.wavefront
group, a comp.graphics.tdi group, a comp.graphics.softimage group, and a
comp.graphics.nvi (SAS) group.  I think that you will find all of the
above, including comp.graphics.alias, will cater to very little traffic.

Bob Munroe
topix@utcs.utoronto.ca