[comp.graphics] 3d toolbox/pascal/basic/2

U3C@psuvm.psu.edu (01/30/91)

it seems, according to aipdc@castle.edinburgh.ac.uk, that my use of multiple qu
estion marks in my posting "3d toolbox/pascal/basic" "makes  you over-intense a
nd slightly immature."

Consequently please disregard in that posting any multiple punctuation.

The multiplicity of some characters in that message was most probably due to th
e shaking in my hands (I seem to have forgotten my daily dose of valium) brough
t on by reading explainations that again state for the umteenth time to go look
at a sample program and figure it out yourself. Or it could have been caused by
the distraction of the sucking on my pacifier. I will let aipdc@castle choose w
hat is applicable.

aipdc@castle.ed.ac.uk (Paul Crowley) (01/31/91)

--<<** FOLLOWUPS DIRECTED TO ALT.FLAME **>>--

I hope the net will excuse me for this posting, but I will not stand by
and be libelled in front of 100,000 people.

In article <91030.083131U3C@psuvm.psu.edu> U3C@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>it seems, according to aipdc@castle.edinburgh.ac.uk, that my use of multiple qu
>estion marks in my posting "3d toolbox/pascal/basic" "makes  you over-intense a
>nd slightly immature."

Haven't you missed out a word?  Let's retrieve the original mail, which
I fortunately kept a copy of.

-----

|\/ o\ Paul Crowley aipdc@uk.ac.ed.castle
|/\__/ Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
-----

which casts a different light on my message, I hope.

You may be interested to know that it is also a serious breach of
netiquette to post email without permission: that information is
contained in the news.newusers.questions file, which I must now assume
you haven't read despite all exhortations to the contrary.  As it
happens I don't mind as long as I'm not misquoted or quoted out of
context.  You, of course, chose both.

By the way, you may be surprised to learn that the reason you have been
told umpteen times to figure it out from the source code is that it is
by far the easiest way.  Reading the FAQ for this group could also help
- have you read that?

Oh, well, at least it clears up why you seem immature.