[comp.graphics] JPEG for the mac?

ian@umiami.ir.miami.edu (01/30/91)

I'm posting this here 'cause no one else has answered it...
Is there a Mac version of Alchemey (sp?) and if so...where..
I know that the Mac is/was on the list of computers it was going to be
released for....but I just can't find it...so anyways if someone could
help me I would really appreciate it...
--
Scruffy
Ian Sullivan

hsi@netcom.UUCP (Handmade Software) (01/31/91)

In article <1991Jan29.211239.7710@umiami.ir.miami.edu>, ian@umiami.ir.miami.edu writes:
> Is there a Mac version of Alchemey (sp?) and if so...where..
> I know that the Mac is/was on the list of computers it was going to be
> released for....but I just can't find it...so anyways if someone could
> help me I would really appreciate it...

There will be a Mac version soon, but not yet.  We'll post an announcement
to alt.graphics.pixutils when it's available.

allan

--
Handmade Software, Inc.
15951 Los Gatos Blvd, Suite 7