[comp.graphics] Graphics Gems, Source Request

george@vx.acs.umn.edu (GEORGE KARYPIS) (02/08/91)

Can anybody tell me where I can get the source code for the
examples in the Graphics Gems book.

-George-

mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) (02/08/91)

In article <3229@ux.acs.umn.edu> george@vx.acs.umn.edu writes:
>Can anybody tell me where I can get the source code for the
>examples in the Graphics Gems book.

Look on weedeater.math.yale.edu (130.132.23.17) in the directory
pub/GraphicGems

There are 3 directories under that: original, patches, and src.  There is also
a README file in that directory you will probably want to read.
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | RN ate my
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| .newsrc!