[comp.graphics] Looking for SIGGRAPH tapes

870646c@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Barry Comer) (02/12/91)

I am interested in buying some of the tapes that SIGGRAPH puts together
each year after their big fling.  If you have one or more of these tapes
that you would like to sell, let me know.  I am a comp. sci. student
so keep this in mind when setting an asking price.
later
Barry
870646c@AcadiaU.ca

yeidel@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu (Joshua Yeidel) (02/14/91)

In article <1991Feb11.224555.1937@aucs.AcadiaU.ca> 870646c@aucs.AcadiaU.ca
(Barry Comer) writes:
>I am interested in buying some of the tapes that SIGGRAPH puts together
>each year after their big fling.  If you have one or more of these tapes
>that you would like to sell, let me know.  I am a comp. sci. student
>so keep this in mind when setting an asking price.
>later
>Barry
>870646c@AcadiaU.ca

"SIGGRAPH Video Reviews" are handled by a tape fulfillment house called First
SIGGRAPH Video Review Order Dept.
c/o First Priority
P.O. Box 576
Itasca, IL 60143-0576
Phone: 800/523-5503 or 708/250-0807
FAX: 708/250-0038

I'm sorfry to say, they ain't cheap -- just good.  I don't have prices in front
of me, but I think they range from $50 - $250 each.  There are about 60 of them
currently.

hunter@oakhill.sps.mot.com (Hunter Scales) (02/16/91)

yeidel@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu (Joshua Yeidel) writes:
>"SIGGRAPH Video Reviews" are handled by a tape fulfillment house called First
>SIGGRAPH Video Review Order Dept.
>c/o First Priority
>P.O. Box 576
>Itasca, IL 60143-0576
>Phone: 800/523-5503 or 708/250-0807
>FAX: 708/250-0038

	Do you know if these are available on video-disc, too.
	VHS tape is just so much junk.

--
Motorola Semiconductor Inc.             Hunter Scales
Austin, Texas                           hunter@cerberus.sps.mot.com