[comp.graphics] TIFF to GIF converter

jturmell@hawk.ulowell.edu (Jeff Turmelle) (08/25/89)

I'm looking for a TIFF to GIF converter.
Or, just as well, if someone could mail or post
the format for TIFF and GIF i would appreciate it

			Ed Gregg.
			egregg@hawk.ulowell.edu
			University of Lowell,
			Lowell, MA

Susan.King@f270.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Susan King) (09/09/89)

 > From: jturmell@hawk.ulowell.edu (Jeff Turmelle)
 > Date: 24 Aug 89 18:49:00 GMT
 > Newsgroups: comp.graphics
 >
 > I'm looking for a TIFF to GIF converter.
 > Or, just as well, if someone could mail or post
 > the format for TIFF and GIF i would appreciate it
 >
 >                         Ed Gregg.
 >                         egregg@hawk.ulowell.edu
 >                         University of Lowell,
 >                         Lowell, MA

Ed, call Mitch Robbins at our office...he might be of some help.
Tell him I posted a message in this conference. (713) 526-2331

d89-ash@nada.kth.se (Ali Shah) (02/19/91)

	Does anybody have a TIFF to GIF converter for the Mac and IBM PC (MS-DOS) ?

Ali Shah