[comp.graphics] TDI University Donation Program

tak@tcela.COM (Michael Takayama) (02/20/91)

pfl@eniac.inesc.pt writes:

>Great initiative. Any ideas to make the donation valid outside USA and Canada,
>like making it worldwide? Whom should I contact to get this information?

TDI America has made this donation offer available only to educational
facilities in the United States and Canada.  For those of you located elsewhere
in North or South America, you can ask if the program can be made available
to you.

Contact:	Karen Lazar
		Director, University Donation Program
		TDI America
		1270 Avenue of the Americas
		Suite 508
		New York, NY 10020
		USA
		TEL:  212/247-1950
		FAX:  212/247-1957

For those of you located in Europe, you can try contacting the TDI home
office in Paris, France.  I believe that they have a similiar program available
in Europe.

Contact:	Thomson Digital Image
		22 rue Hegesippe-Moreau
		75018 Paris