[comp.graphics] Where can I find IRIT?

dwu@halibut.nosc.mil (Daniel Wu) (03/20/91)

Last time I posted a message asking for polygon clipping routines.
So far I still haven't got any code, but one poster (thanks Mahi!),
pointed me to a collection called IRIT from the University of Utah.
Can anybody tell me where to locate IRIT?

Thanks,

Daniel
dwu@halibut.nosc.mil

will@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp (will) (03/21/91)

In article <3724@nosc.NOSC.MIL>, dwu@halibut.nosc.mil (Daniel Wu) writes:

	At "wuarchive.wustl.edu" in directory "/mirrors/msdos/irit"
	It include irit plus the support programs for irit.

	00-index.txt
	drawfn3d.zip
	drawfn3s.zip
	drawfunc.arc
	drawfuns.arc
	irit.zip
	irit2x.inf
	iritlibs.zip
	irits.zip
	poly3d-h.zip
	poly3d-r.zip
	poly3d.zip
	poly3dhs.zip
	poly3drs.zip
	poly3ds.zip

                                        William Dee Rieken
                                        Researcher, Computer Visualization
                                        Faculty of Science and Technology
                                        Ryukoku University
                                        Seta, Otsu 520-21,
                                        Japan

                                        Tel: 0775-43-7418(direct)
                                        Fax: 0775-43-7749
                                        will@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp

mcastle@mcs213d.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) (03/22/91)

In article <195@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp> will@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp (will) writes:

>	At "wuarchive.wustl.edu" in directory "/mirrors/msdos/irit"
>	It include irit plus the support programs for irit.

It should be noted that while DOS executable are available here, the source is
also provided.  IRIT was has also been ported (maybe originally done under)
X-windows, I don't know if the source available here, though, includes all the
X stuff.  If it doesn't, it should at least provided a pointer to where it
could be found.
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | XEDIT: Emacs
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| on a REAL

gershon%gr.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Elber Gershon) (03/23/91)

In article <2443@umriscc.isc.umr.edu> mcastle@mcs213d.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) writes:
>In article <195@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp> will@rins.ryukoku.ac.jp (will) writes:
>>
>>	At "wuarchive.wustl.edu" in directory "/mirrors/msdos/irit"
>>	It include irit plus the support programs for irit.
>
>It should be noted that while DOS executable are available here, the source is
>also provided.  IRIT was has also been ported (maybe originally done under)
>X-windows, I don't know if the source available here, though, includes all the
No. Originally developed on IBM PC. Ported to X11 (and lately to SGI gl) later.

>X stuff.  If it doesn't, it should at least provided a pointer to where it
>could be found.
The "X staff" (SGI gl will be in the next release) is included in the package
above.

Gershon