[comp.graphics] picture viewer source for MSDOS

hpn@area88.uucp (Huy Nguyen) (03/24/91)

I'm looking for *ANY* sort of source for MSDOS to display a color graphics file.
Any pointers to a ftp site would help.

Huy Nguyen
hpn@occrsh.att.com

joe@proto.com (Joe Huffman) (03/27/91)

hpn@area88.uucp (Huy Nguyen) writes:

>I'm looking for *ANY* sort of source for MSDOS to display a color graphics file.
>Any pointers to a ftp site would help.

I would be glad to email you (or anyone else) the source for a GIF viewer.
It runs under MSDOS, OS/2, and SCO UNIX -- provided you have Zortech C/C++
for that environment.  It probably could be converted without much effort
to run with other compilers.

I only wrote a small portion of it and made extensive modifications to
public domain code which is still credited to the original author in the
source.
--
joe@proto.com