[comp.graphics] Source Code

Jeannopoulos Alex <R18QC@CUNYVM.BITNET> (03/25/91)

     I just received a book called Programming Principles of Computer Graphics.
The book I beleive is really great. One problem is the source code. I really do
nt want to type it in. I was wondering if any FTP sites out there have the sour
ce code. The book is by Leendert Ammeraal Any responses would be great thanks..

                                               Alex Jeannopoulos
                                                  R18QC@CUNYVM

jansen@archone.tamu.edu (Mark Jansen) (03/27/91)

In article <91084.000214R18QC@CUNYVM.BITNET> R18QC@CUNYVM.BITNET (Jeannopoulos Alex) writes:

> I just received a book called Programming Principles of Computer Graphics.
>The book I beleive is really great. One problem is the source code. I really do
>nt want to type it in. I was wondering if any FTP sites out there have the sour
>ce code. The book is by Leendert Ammeraal Any responses would be great thanks..
>
>                                               Alex Jeannopoulos
>                                                  R18QC@CUNYVM
Perhaps someone could make a summary of all the public ftp sites for
pedagogical software as found in computer graphics text books, this might
be another one of those things to go in the weekly "read this before you
post" notice.

Mark Jansen				               jansen@archone.tamu.edu
Visualization Laboratory,Department of Architecture    ph:409-845-0199
Texas A&M University,College Station, TX, 77843