[comp.graphics] Graphics Interface '91 -- where/when?

bobl@tessi.uucp (Bob Lewis) (03/28/91)

I'm trying to find out if, when, and where Graphics Interface (the principal
Canadian graphics conference) will be taking place this year.  As near as I
can tell, neither the professional journals nor news.announce.conferences
have anything to say about it.  Is it still on?

Thanks in advance.

	- Bob Lewis
	  ...!reed!tessi!bobl

zoran@de.cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Zoran Kacic-Alesic) (04/02/91)

Graphics Interface '91 and Vision Interface '91 will be held June 3-7,
1991 at the University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Inquires about registration and accommodation should be sent to

		Billie Summers
		Conference Office
		The University of Calgary
		2500 University Drive N.W.
		Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4
		Canada
		Phone: (403) 220-4987  Fax: (403) 289-7287

If everything else fails, conference brochures (with Preliminary
Program, Registration and Accommodation forms) can also be obtained
from
		Camille Sinanan
		Department of Computer Science
		University of Calgary
		Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4
		Canada
		Phone: (403) 220-6316
		E-mail: camille@cpsc.ucalgary.ca

Please do not reply to me because I am unable to provide any
additional information. Thanks!

See you in Calgary in June,
				Zoran
Zoran Kacic-Alesic    zoran@cpsc.ucalgary.ca

jch@Stardent.COM (Jan Hardenbergh) (04/02/91)

> I'm trying to find out if, when, and where Graphics Interface (the principal
> Canadian graphics conference) will be taking place this year.  As near as I
> can tell, neither the professional journals nor news.announce.conferences
> have anything to say about it.  Is it still on?

...dig, dig...

--
-Jan "YON" Hardenbergh       jch@stardent.com         (508)-371-9810x261
Stardent Computer, 6 N.E. Tech Center, 521 Virginia Rd,Concord, MA 01742