[comp.graphics] Graphics FAQ?

larryc@porter.jpl.nasa.gov (Larry Carroll) (04/17/91)

Is there a graphics frequently asked questions file?  If so, where is it and
can I FTP a copy?

jk87377@cc.tut.fi (Juhana Kouhia) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr17.015141.9026@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov>
larryc@porter.jpl.nasa.gov (Larry Carroll) writes:
>Is there a graphics frequently asked questions file?  If so, where is it and
>can I FTP a copy?

There was years ago a special feature in the news programs; there was
an additional directory in the news directory:
  spool/news/comp/graphics/<additional directory>

That directory stored a file(s) which appeared everytime I did read
comp.graphics group.
Do anyone know how to use it today?
So that you can see the FAQ file everytime you start read
comp.graphics.

Well, this is not a right group for this article, but I will
speak with my newsmaster about this if nobody in this group does know
about it.

Well, I did.
And he said there's no this kind of feature today. :-(

Juhana Kouhia
jk87377@cs.tut.fi