[comp.graphics] Virtual Reality,CyberSpace

GUTEST7@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Dirk Dussart) (04/22/91)

Is there anyone that can give me references to articles about this
amazing newcomputer creation ?

Dirk Dussart

Please mail me if you have them.

chrise@atc.boeing.com (ChrisEsposito) (04/23/91)

In article <91112.132230GUTEST7@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be> GUTEST7@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Dirk Dussart) writes:
>Is there anyone that can give me references to articles about this
>amazing newcomputer creation ?

Check out the newsgroup sci.virtual-worlds.  This group is moderated by
Bob Jacobson at the Human Interface Technology Lab at the Univ. Of
Washington.  A posting archive and bibliography are available via
anonymous FTP at milton.u.washington.edu in /public/virtual-worlds.

Chris

--
"Anybody want to trade heads?"  -- Eric Haines, Ray Tracing News, Vol. 4, No. 1
Chris Esposito                      | Internet: chrise@atc.boeing.com