[comp.graphics] what's PAW?

george@ucs.adelaide.edu.au (George Travan) (05/06/91)

Could someone give me a brief resume on what CERN's PAW package is, and
does? I saw a reference to it recently in the context of APE from OSU and
I'd like some elaboration. Anyone?

/Geo
George Travan
University of Adelaide
Box 498 G.P.O
AUSTRALIA.                     e_mail: george@frodo.ua.oz.au

ted@aps1.spa.umn.edu (Ted Stockwell) (05/06/91)

The following information was posted to sci.astro in September.

> From chuck@mitlns.mit.edu Fri Sep 21 15:45:50 1990
> From: chuck@mitlns.mit.edu
> Newsgroups: sci.astro
> Subject: Re: Image displays: Mainframe->Amiga: PAWSDisp
> Date: 21 Sep 90 19:36:40 GMT

[stuff deleted]

--
Ted Stockwell                                     U of MN, Dept. of Astronomy
ted@aps1.spa.umn.edu                          Automated Plate Scanner Project