[comp.graphics] help on apE

mawo@lut.ac.uk (W Oevel) (05/02/91)

Could anybody be so kind and help me to get
informations about the

   apE - graphics package from the Ohio
         Supercomputer Project .

Thanks in advance,        Walter Oevel
                          Loughborough
                          University of Technology, U.K.
                          email: W.Oevel@uk.ac.lut

fujii@hpfcdq.HP.COM (John Fujii) (05/03/91)

	Best to contact Michelle Messenger at OSGP for any information
	on apE distribution:

>        	michelle@osgp.osc.edu 	or
>		apE@apE.osgp.osc.edu

 		Michelle Messenger
		The Ohio Supercomputer Graphics Project
		1224 Kinnear Road
		Columbus, Ohio 43212
		USA

		email: michelle@osgp.osc.edu
		phone: (614) 292-0006
		FAX:   (614) 292-7168

	Hope this helps!

	John M. Fujii
	"Former-ACCADian-at-Large"

	Disclaimer: I speak for myself, not my company.
                                             ___
                                            /   \
        John M. Fujii                      /vvvvv\
        Graphics Engineer    _____________/       \_____________
                             Forget the Rockies, go ski Mt. Fuji!

        Hewlett-Packard Company, User-Interface Technology Division
        3404 East Harmony Road, Mail Stop 74
        Fort Collins, Colorado   80525-9599

        fujii%hpfcla@hplabs.hp.com

John.Fujii@nwark.fidonet.org (John Fujii) (05/11/91)