[comp.graphics] Sports Illustrated GIF's

s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Wee Willie) (05/20/91)

Well I guess the summary says it all, where do I find Sports Illustrated GIF's
or anything similar ????
|                                 |                                       |
|  s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au   | Crawling upon the planet's face...    |
|       ____                      | Some insects called the human race... |

lsmichae@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Lars Michael) (05/21/91)

s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Wee Willie) writes:

>Well I guess the summary says it all, where do I find Sports Illustrated GIF's
>or anything similar ????

Just look at ftp-site wuarchive.wustl.edu, there's lot's of SI GIF's.

Have fun,
---

								Lars

+----------------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|     lsmichae@faui43.uni-erlangen.de    |    | | |                         |
|             Lars Michael               |    | | |   "Down with ATARI,     |
|  Graduate Student of Computer Science  |   /  |  \  Long live the ST !"   |
|    at University of Erlangen/Germany   |  /   |   \                       |
+----------------------------------------+----------------------------------|
|  "May the Schwartz be with you!"                                          |

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J Eric Townsend) (05/21/91)

In article <1991May20.161516.14329@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au> s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Wee Willie) writes:
>Well I guess the summary says it all, where do I find Sports Illustrated GIF's
>or anything similar ????

I violate copyright and I'm ok,
I view all night and I scan all day.
  He violates copyright and he's ok,
  he views all night and he scans all day.
I buy magazines at the corner store,
When I've scanned them all, I'll buy some more.
  He buys magazines at the corner store,
  When he's scanned them all he'll buy some more.

Well, you get the idea...

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2126
"The final twitch of "Political Correctness" grand peur has to do with the