[comp.unix.questions] CHEAP AIRLINE TICKET

sanjay@amdcad.UUCP (Sanjay Rohatgi) (12/03/86)

A ROUNDTRIP AIR TICKET IS AVAILABLE ON PEOPLE'S EXPRESS.

ANYWHERE TO ANYWHERE ! NO RESTRICTIONS! CALL NOW !

$250 OR BEST OFFER. CALL 408 248 9942. ANY TIME!

adams@crcge1.UUCP (Drew Adams) (12/04/86)

In article <13938@amdcad.UUCP> sanjay@amdcad.UUCP (Sanjay Rohatgi) writes:
>A ROUNDTRIP AIR TICKET IS AVAILABLE ON PEOPLE'S EXPRESS.
>
>ANYWHERE TO ANYWHERE ! NO RESTRICTIONS! CALL NOW !
>
>$250 OR BEST OFFER. CALL 408 248 9942. ANY TIME!

Anywhere to anywhere...hmmm...
--
Drew ADAMS, Laboratoires de Marcoussis, Centre de Recherche de la Compagnie
            Generale d'Electricite, Route de Nozay, 91460 MARCOUSSIS, FRANCE

cforeman@dasys1.UUCP (12/07/86)

In article <13938@amdcad.UUCP> sanjay@amdcad.UUCP (Sanjay Rohatgi) writes:
>A ROUNDTRIP AIR TICKET IS AVAILABLE ON PEOPLE'S EXPRESS.
>
>ANYWHERE TO ANYWHERE ! NO RESTRICTIONS! CALL NOW !
>
>$250 OR BEST OFFER. CALL 408 248 9942. ANY TIME!

Hmm. A friend of mine got one of those when PE couldn't fit him on the
plane after he made a reservation. They are given out **FREE** as
compensation. Can you say OPPORTUNIST? I knew you could.

-Charles