[comp.unix.questions] nth Edition, n > 8

emc@unicus.UUCP (Eric M. Carroll) (03/17/87)

guy@sun.UUCP (Guy Harris) writes:
> Eighth Edition is dead; long live Ninth Edition.  I think a few
> universities have V8; I don't know whether they're getting V9 or not.

For us Great Unwashed (ie sysV rev mumble users): what's new, interesting,
exciting and generally Really Nifty in the Research's Lastest Incarnation?
References would be appreciated, detail from Those Chosen Few will be
framed and posted on my wall, so that I can remember what the idea was
before it got munged into sysV... (ps: :-)

--
	Eric Carroll
	Unicus Corporation, Toronto Ont.