[comp.unix.questions] Availability of LIB or ARC software

rs@mirror.UUCP (03/23/87)

Don't bother asking mod.sources archive sites for ARC -- it was never
published there, and as long as it's shareware, and I am the moderator,
it never will be.

--
Rich $alz					"Drug tests p**s me off"
Mirror Systems, Cambridge Massachusetts		rs@mirror.TMC.COM

gemini@homxb.UUCP (03/24/87)

In article <205700001@mirror>, rs@mirror.UUCP writes:
> Don't bother asking mod.sources archive sites for ARC -- it was never
> published there, and as long as it's shareware, and I am the moderator,
> it never will be.

Publishing shareware source code in mod.sources seems to me like an
overall win for Usenet in terms of reducing traffic.  What's the beef?