[comp.unix.questions] TROFF or NROFF drivers

c.steinb@cooper.UUCP (03/19/87)

Can anyone either refer me to or send me information on how
to write driver tables for NROFF or TROFF?

                                   Craig Steinberger
                                   c.steinb@cooper.UUCP

jeff@cjsa.UUCP (03/24/87)

In article <793@cooper.UUCP>, c.steinb@cooper.UUCP (Craig Steinberger ) writes:
> Can anyone either refer me to or send me information on how
> to write driver tables for NROFF or TROFF?

    I would also appreciate seeing any information available on this topic.
    Thanks.

| C. Jeffery Small			     UUCP: ihnp4!hsi!cjsa!jeff	|
| C. Jeffery Small and Associates					|
| 123 York Street, New Haven, CT  06511			(203) 776-2000	|

patwood@unirot.UUCP (03/28/87)

There is a book on UNIX Text Processing coming out in about two months
that will have appendices on writing ditroff font width tables.  It will
be published by Hayden/Sams; the authors are Tim O'Reilly and Dale
Dougherty of O'Reilly and Associates.

I'll post a short thing on them here over the weekend.

Pat Wood
bellcore!phw5!phw		(ignore the unirot address -- I only read
				 my mail here every few days)