[comp.unix.questions] Eyacc

olausson@chalmers.UUCP (Stefan Olausson) (09/24/87)

Does anyone have documentation (or pointer to documentation) for "eyacc"?
Eyacc  is an enhanced version of yacc that comes with Berkeley's Pascal
distribution, which supports error recovery etc.

Please respond by e-mail.

  Stefan Olausson
  UUCP: {seismo,philabs,decvax}!mcvax!enea!chalmers!olausson
  CSnet: olausson@chalmers.csnet
  Mail: Informations-behandling, Chalmers University,
        S-412 96 Goteborg, SWEDEN

kim@geovision.UUCP (Kim Fillmore) (10/06/87)

In article <1966@chalmers.UUCP> olausson@chalmers.UUCP (Stefan Olausson) writes:
>Does anyone have documentation (or pointer to documentation) for "eyacc"?

We would also be interested in more info on eyacc. I have heard that it may
have been distributed with 4.1BSD, and then dropped, but any info or pointers
would be appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail and I'll summarize if enough responses.

Thanks in advance,

		Kim

--
Kimberly Fillmore     (613) 722-9518 |
GeoVision Corp, 350-1600 Carling Ave |            Latiores Fines Petimus