[net.cooks] Who do you believe ?

werner@aecom.UUCP (Craig Werner) (08/19/85)

	Now I realize that these are confusing times that we live in, but
occasionally the inconsistencies are so glaring, you just have to say,
"What is going on here."
	Of interest especially to those veterans of the Nutrasweet/Sugar
wars in net.med:

The cover story of TIME this week:
		The Fun of American Food.
And on Newsweek's cover:
		Warning: America's Sweet tooth may be hazardous to your health.

All right, who are we supposed to believe ?
(presented only half-jokingly ...)
--
				Craig Werner
				!philabs!aecom!werner

andrew@grkermi.UUCP (Andrew W. Rogers) (08/21/85)

In article <1860@aecom.UUCP> werner@aecom.UUCP (Craig Werner) writes:
>	Of interest especially to those veterans of the Nutrasweet/Sugar
>wars in net.med:
>
>The cover story of TIME this week:
>		The Fun of American Food.
>And on Newsweek's cover:
>		Warning: America's Sweet tooth may be hazardous to your health.
>
>All right, who are we supposed to believe ?

I dunno... how about "The Fear of Sugar" in _The Atlantic_?

AWR
"Like an extra-virgin... pressed for the very first time!"