[comp.unix.questions] MSDOS computer as part of uucp network

wcf@psuhcx (William C. Fenner) (12/29/87)

I'd like to get my MS-DOS computer on the uucp network.  I'm willing to write
all the programs I need to do this.  I would have to call up the host every
once in a while and ask it for any new mail/news articles.  Anybody have any
suggestions as to the best way to do this?
  Thanks in advance,
   __      _  _      _____   Bill Fenner      wcf @ psuhcx.bitnet
  /  )    // //       /  '                    wcf @ hcx.psu.edu
 /--<  o // //     ,-/-, _  ____  ____  _  __ ihnp4!psuvax1!psuhcx.bitnet!wcf

avr@mtgzz.UUCP (XMRP50000[jcm]-a.v.reed) (12/30/87)

In article <3193@psuvax1.psu.edu>, wcf@psuhcx (William C. Fenner) writes:
> I'd like to get my MS-DOS computer on the uucp network.  Anybody have any
> suggestions as to the best way to do this? >   Thanks in advance,

AT&T Mail (1-800-367-7225) sells a software package called
PMX-PC to do this.
			Adam Reed (mtgzz!avr)