[comp.unix.questions] Who teaches ADA courses?

mbr@aoa.UUCP (Mark Rosenthal) (05/19/88)

Can anybody provide pointers to organizations which provide training in
programming in ADA?
--
	Mark of the Valley of Roses
	...!{harvard,ima}!bbn!aoa!mbr

erict@flatline.UUCP (eric townsend) (06/02/88)

In article <243@aoa.UUCP>, mbr@aoa.UUCP (Mark Rosenthal) writes:
> Can anybody provide pointers to organizations which provide training in
> programming in ADA?

The University of Houston - Clear Lake has an excellent ADA program
(har) headed by Dr. what's-his-name (can't remember it right now) that
I've heard good things about from all sorts of ADA people...

Check it out.  I don't have an address or phone number, soory.  I go
to University of Houston - University Park. (Cougar High :-)
--
                                Know Future
"The tao that can be said is not the everlasting Tao." -- Lao-Tzu