[comp.unix.questions] email adress for MIPS Inc.??

mike@pcsbst.UUCP (Mike Schroeder) (08/24/88)

hi there,

this may not be the correct news group for my question - if anyone
objects, I apologize -, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one.

I'm looking for an email adress for the customer support group of
MIPS in Sunnyvale, CA. If anyone could point me in that direction,
I'd be grateful (hey, maybe someone at MIPS is reading this !-).
Please reply by email.

Thanx in advance
--
Mike Schroeder			(cochise!mike@pcsbst.UUCP)
PCS GmbH; Pfaelzer-Wald-Str. 36; D-8000 Muenchen 90; W. Germany

friedl@vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) (08/26/88)

In article <334@pcsbst.UUCP>, mike@pcsbst.UUCP (Mike Schroeder) writes:

> I'm looking for an email adress for the customer support group of
> MIPS in Sunnyvale, CA. If anyone could point me in that direction,
> I'd be grateful (hey, maybe someone at MIPS is reading this !-).

This is not how to do it.  Post a flaming bombshell full of
accusations and you will certainly catch the attention of
*somebody* at MIPSco (or anybody else, for that matter).

     :-)  Steve  :-)

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl@vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl