[net.cooks] Chocolatier Magazine

holly@hpfcla.UUCP (10/03/85)

Do any of you other chocoholics subscribe to or buy the CHOCOLATIER MAGAZINE?
If you don't, you should.  It's an outstanding magazine full of WONDERFUL
chocolate recipes.  The pictures alone will make you go crazy.  There are only
4 issues a year (I think).  The magazine is $3.00 on the newsstand.  $10 for
one year subscription, $18 for two years (unless they have gone up this year).

I have all of the issues published to date.  If anyone is looking for a special
recipe, just holler.  I have all of the issues to date.  These recipes come
from the world's finest restaurants, chocolate shops, bakeries, etc.

It's guaranteed to drive your taste buds right up the wall.

Holly

chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach) (10/08/85)

In article <5400027@hpfcly.UUCP> holly@hpfcla.UUCP writes:
>Do any of you other chocoholics subscribe to or buy the CHOCOLATIER MAGAZINE?
>If you don't, you should.  It's an outstanding magazine full of WONDERFUL
>chocolate recipes.  The pictures alone will make you go crazy.  There are only
>4 issues a year (I think).  The magazine is $3.00 on the newsstand.  $10 for
>one year subscription, $18 for two years (unless they have gone up this year).

yes, yes! A GREAT magazine. I get fat just sniffing the ink.... It has just
announced that it has gone bi-monthly, so it will now ship 6 issues a year.
It also sends subscriptions in a manilla envelope, so they are taking the
extra time to guarantee they come through undamaged. I've played with a few
recipes, and they all work wonderfully. (I keep thinking about the Bailey's
Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Ice cream....)
--
:From the caverns of the Crystal Cave: Chuq Von Rospach
nsc!chuqui@decwrl.ARPA                 {decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,pyramid}!nsc!chuqui

Our time is past -- it is a time for men, not magic. Come, let us leave
this world to the usurpers and rest our weary bones....

jca@drutx.UUCP (ArnsonJC) (10/08/85)

	Are you trying to keep the magazine to yourselves??! :-)
How about posting the address of the magazine for the unaware
chocolaholics that read this newsgroup.

			jill

moiram@tektronix.UUCP (Moira Mallison ) (10/09/85)

In article <3236@nsc.UUCP> chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>It also sends subscriptions in a manilla envelope, so they are taking the
>extra time to guarantee they come through undamaged.

Not to mention saving your reputation :-)

Moira Mallison
tektronix!moiram