[comp.unix.questions] Info needed on UUCP

rcj@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Robert Johnson) (10/31/88)

I am in need of writing a UUCP transfer protocal system for an IBM
and an Apple //e system (for a BBS system) and I need some technical
information on the protocal itself.  I need to know everything about it
and how it works, etc...I also would like some information on how
News works.  Please E-mail this info to me, I will sumerise if the
demand requires it.

    Robert Johnson
      ..!texsun!killer!rcj

logan@vsedev.VSE.COM (James Logan III) (10/31/88)

In article <5961@killer.DALLAS.TX.US> rcj@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Robert Johnson) writes:
>I am in need of writing a UUCP transfer protocal system for an IBM
>and an Apple //e system (for a BBS system) and I need some technical
>information on the protocal itself.  I need to know everything about it
>and how it works, etc...I also would like some information on how
>News works.  Please E-mail this info to me, I will sumerise if the
>demand requires it.

I am also interested in the information.  Please email to me also, or
post to the net.

--
Jim Logan		logan@vsedev.vse.com
(703) 892-0002		uucp:	..!uunet!vsedev!logan

sandy@turnkey.TCC.COM (Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz) (10/31/88)

In article <1214@vsedev.VSE.COM>, logan@vsedev.VSE.COM (James Logan III) writes:
> In article <5961@killer.DALLAS.TX.US> rcj@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Robert Johnson) writes:
> >I am in need of writing a UUCP transfer protocal system for an IBM
>
> I am also interested in the information.  Please email to me also, or
> post to the net.
>
> --
> Jim Logan		logan@vsedev.vse.com

You can get the Public Domain, MSDOS version from many different bbs systems
throughout the country. I have a couple of different ones on mine ( in source
form ). You can contact my bbs at 714-898-8634. I hope that this helps.

Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz  XBBS  714-898-8634

big.t@netmbx.UUCP (Thomas L.) (11/01/88)

In article <1214@vsedev.VSE.COM> James Logan III writes:
>In article <5961@killer.DALLAS.TX.US> Robert Johnson writes:
>>[...]
>>[Talking 'bout UUCP...]    I need to know everything about it
>>and how it works, etc...I also would like some information on how
>>News works.  Please E-mail this info to me, I will sumerise if the
>>demand requires it.
>I am also interested in the information.  Please email to me also, or
>post to the net.
Better post to the net, please. I'm VERY interested, too.

Thanks in advance.  Thomas.

Thomas Lamy                    UUCP :    big.t@netmbx.UUCP
Schoenburgstrasse 23           Europe :  ...!altger!tmpmbx!netmbx!big.t
1000 Berlin 42                 Overseas :...!pyramid!tmpmbx!netmbx!big.t

All opinions above are my own and do not reflect these of h.a.s.e. GmbH or
Scientific Micro Systems.