[comp.unix.questions] Internetworking book

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) (11/12/88)

In article <380001@hpcea.CE.HP.COM> twakeman@hpcea.CE.HP.COM (Teriann Wakeman) writes:
>>Doug Comer has a good book out on the details of internetworking.
>Ah... Got any more info about this book? ie. name, publishing date/house?
>availablity?

"Internetworking with TCP/IP: principles, protocols, and architecture"
by Douglas Comer (1988, Prentice-Hall, ISBN 0-13-470154-2).  I found
my copy at a Computer Literacy bookstore in San Jose.

avolio@decuac.dec.com (Frederick M. Avolio) (11/13/88)

In article <8866@smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn@brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn>) writes:
>In article <380001@hpcea.CE.HP.COM> twakeman@hpcea.CE.HP.COM (Teriann Wakeman) writes:
>>>Doug Comer has a good book out on the details of internetworking.
>>Ah... Got any more info about this book? ie. name, publishing date/house?
>>availablity?
>
>"Internetworking with TCP/IP: principles, protocols, and architecture"
>by Douglas Comer (1988, Prentice-Hall, ISBN 0-13-470154-2).  I found
>my copy at a Computer Literacy bookstore in San Jose.

Jim Joyce's UNIX Bookstore in SF has it and will mail it.  I don't work for
him... that's just from whom I got my book.

fred