[net.music] Leads on buying a set of vibes needed....

taylor@sdcsvax.UUCP (05/01/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 delta 4/26/83; site burl.UUCP
Path:burl!spanky!ihnp4!houxm!hogpc!houti!ariel!vax135!floyd!cmcl2!philabs!sdcsvax!taylor
Date:Sat, 30-Apr-83 17:17:43 EDT

	I am desperately looking for a set of vibes to buy and
play (vibraphones for those of you not in the know, are kinda
like a cross between a marimba and a xylophone.  And for those
of you who don't know what a Marimba is...a marimba is kinda
like a big wooden-keyed xylophone.  If you don't know what a
xylophone is, forget it!!!!)

	If you have any leads, or can tell me someone who would
(I am in San Diego, and have not-too-much money, so used would
be okay) I would be VERY happy!!!!

	Thanks!!!!

						-- Dave Taylor
						..sdcsvax!taylor