[comp.unix.questions] Yacc & Lex Source Code

dymm@b.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (David Dymm) (04/15/89)

Does anyone know if the source code for  Yacc  and  Lex is
in the public domain?
If so, where can I find it?  I need it to run on a Sun running
BSD 4.3.

If the code is not public, where can I purchase it, and how
much does it cost?

Thanks.

David Dymm			Software Engineer

USMAIL: Bell Atlantic Knowledge Systems,
        145 Fayette Street, Morgantown, WV 26505
PHONE:	304 291-9898 (8:30-4:30 EST)
USENET:  {allegra,bellcore, cadre,idis,psuvax1}!pitt!wvucsb!dymm
INTERNET: dymm@b.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu

barnett@crdgw1.crd.ge.com (Bruce G. Barnett) (04/17/89)

In article <343@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, dymm@b.cs (David Dymm) writes:

>Does anyone know if the source code for  Yacc  and  Lex is
>in the public domain?
>If so, where can I find it?  I need it to run on a Sun running
>BSD 4.3.

Try GNU's bison.

>If the code is not public, where can I purchase it, and how
>much does it cost?
AT&T. The Unix Source License is about $60,000.

--
Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett@crdgw1.ge.com>  a.k.a. <barnett@[192.35.44.4]>
			uunet!steinmetz!barnett, <barnett@steinmetz.ge.com>