[comp.unix.questions] book on Korn-shell

valder@gmdzi.UUCP (Wilhelm Valder) (04/18/89)

Some weeks (months) ago someone in the net proposed a book concerning
the Korn-shell.  Unfortunately, the article contained no information
about the publishers, so that our librarians are not able to locate
the book. I would appreciate if someone out there could complete the
following information (at least point out the publishers):

Horris I. Bolsky; David G. Korn
The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language

Thanks in advance,
		Willi Valder

--
Wilhelm Valder
	German National Research Laboratory for Computer Science (GMD)

karish@forel.stanford.edu (Chuck Karish) (04/19/89)

In article <1026@gmdzi.UUCP> valder@gmdzi.UUCP (Wilhelm Valder) wrote:
>Some weeks (months) ago someone in the net proposed a book concerning
>the Korn-shell.  Unfortunately, the article contained no information
>about the publishers...

%A Morris I. Bolsky
%A David G. Korn
%T The KornShell Command and Programming Language
%I Prentice Hall
%C Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
%D 1989
%O ISBN 0-13-516972-0

	Chuck Karish	hplabs!hpda!mindcrf!karish	(415) 493-7277
			karish@forel.stanford.edu

sscott@camdev.UUCP (Steve Scott) (04/19/89)

In article <1026@gmdzi.UUCP> valder@gmdzi.UUCP (Wilhelm Valder) writes:
>I would appreciate if someone out there could complete the
>following information (at least point out the publishers):
>
>Horris I. Bolsky; David G. Korn
>The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language

Wilhelm,

The book is "The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language" by
Morris I. Bolsky and David G. Korn.  The publisher is Prentice-Hall
and the ISBN is 0-13-516972-0

Hope this helps.  by the way, I have the book and I think that it
is quite good!

--
Steve Scott            UUCP: {killer|texbell}!camdev!sscott
Motorola, Inc.         Telephone : 1-817-232-6317

john@frog.UUCP (John Woods) (04/21/89)

In article <1026@gmdzi.UUCP>, valder@gmdzi.UUCP (Wilhelm Valder) writes:
> Horris I. Bolsky; David G. Korn
> The Korn Shell Command and Programming Language

ISBN 0-13-516972-0 Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
(C) 1989 by AT&T Bell Laboratories

--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (508) 626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, john@frog.UUCP, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw@eddie.mit.edu