[net.cooks] Green tea ice cream recipe?

gnome@olivee.UUCP (Gary Traveis) (11/17/85)

I have been looking around for a recipe for the standard
form of Green Tea ice cream (as found in Chinese and Japanese
restaurants.  Any pointers or recipes would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
(hplabs,allegra,ihnp4)oliveb!olivee!gnome

julian@osu-eddie.UUCP (Julian Gomez) (11/19/85)

> I have been looking around for a recipe for the standard
> form of Green Tea ice cream (as found in Chinese and Japanese
> restaurants.  Any pointers or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Gary
> (hplabs,allegra,ihnp4)oliveb!olivee!gnome

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR YUM-YUM ***

Some years back I asked the staff of a Japanese restaurant in Pasadena
where they got their green tea ice cream. They told me they buy it
wholesale from Carnation.
--
"If Chaos himself sat umpire, what better could he do?"

	Julian "a tribble took it" Gomez
	Computer Graphics Research Group, The Ohio State University
	{ucbvax,decvax}!cbosg!osu-eddie!julian

booter@lll-crg.ARpA (Elaine Richards) (11/21/85)

In article <446@olivee.UUCP> gnome@olivee.UUCP (Gary Traveis) writes:

>I have been looking around for a recipe for the standard
>form of Green Tea ice cream (as found in Chinese and Japanese
>restaurants.  Any pointers or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Gary
>(hplabs,allegra,ihnp4)oliveb!olivee!gnome

Post it publicly, plese. I want to know too!

*****