[net.cooks] Cranberry Orange Relish

cindy@ada-uts.UUCP (11/25/85)

     One of my favorites for Thanksgiving is a Cranberry and Orange
relish.

 1 large bag cranberries
 2 Oranges
 2 c. sugar

      Wash cranberries and oranges. cut oranges in quarters. grind
berries and oranges in a meat grinder (I guess you could use a food
processor but I don't have one).  Mix together with sugar and let sit.

      My Mom likes to use it in molded salad, but I like it straight.

NET: {harpo, allegro, bellcore, ihnp4}!inmet!ada-uts!cindy

----------

barnes@infinet.UUCP (Jim Barnes) (12/02/85)

In article <9700007@ada-uts.UUCP> cindy@ada-uts.UUCP writes:

>     One of my favorites for Thanksgiving is a Cranberry and Orange
>relish.
>
> 1 large bag cranberries
> 2 Oranges
> 2 c. sugar

We also put apples (two or three large ones) in this recipe.  Core
the apples, but do not peel them before putting through the grinder.

--

decvax!{cca!emacs,wanginst}!infinet!barnes 		Jim Barnes