[comp.unix.questions] curses/termcap/terminfo documentati

vijay@bradley.UUCP (07/31/89)

lamy@ai.utoronto.ca  writes
>Is there a list of the O'Reilly books retrievable by mail server or anonymous
>FTP anywhere?

Jean-Francois Lamy               lamy@ai.utoronto.ca, uunet!ai.utoronto.ca!lamy

You can call 1-800-338-NUTS or
You can email to uunet!ora!nuts or
You can write to O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
                 981 Chestnut Street
                 Newton, Mass 02164

Hope that helps...
-vijay

tim@ora.UUCP (Tim O'Reilly) (08/09/89)

In article <10800029@bradley>, vijay@bradley.UUCP writes:

> You can call 1-800-338-NUTS or
> You can email to uunet!ora!nuts or
> You can write to O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
>                  981 Chestnut Street
>                  Newton, Mass 02164

We have moved.  Our new address is:

632 Petaluma Avenue
Sebastopol, CA 95472

The 800 number is still good, except in CA, where we have a
different one:  1-800-533-NUTS.  For those of you who hate
mnemonic phone numbers, NUTS is 6887.  Our FAX is
707-829-0104.

For those readers who call us up with additional technical
support questions (we aren't really set up for this, but try
to help), most of our authors are still at our Massachusetts
office (now 90 Sherman Street, Cambridge, MA 02140;
617-354-5800).  There is no-one in the Sebastopol office who
can answer technical questions (unless you happen to catch
me there, which will be rare, since I usually work at home);
they do order-entry only.  You can always try e-mail; we do
our best to reply, and we like to hear the questions the
books didn't answer.

--
Tim O'Reilly (707) 829-0515 or (800) 338-NUTS
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks