[comp.unix.questions] Re^2: Looking for Korn Shell

dennis@mrmarx.UUCP (Dennis W. Essa) (08/10/89)

ott@guug.UUCP (OTT GmbH) writes:

>For AIX take the ksh from mp-unix (tar or whatever).
>Joachim Ott, Munich, West Germany

Can someone please tell me where to get the ksh from mp-unix?
Uucp or dialin are our options here (unless there is a server for ftp).
Thanks. (I'd reply via mail to Joachim, but I think they have to pay
for whatever they recieve in Europe.)

--
Dennis Essa			UUCP:  {abvax,uunet}!mrmarx!dennis
Decision Software Company	Voice: (617) 576-7800