[comp.unix.questions] Address wanted *please*

glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz (G. Geers [ext 3241]) (09/02/89)

I have posted similar messages to comp.unix.xenix and comp.sys.ibm.pc with no
success. So I'll try again nice and politely....

Would some kind soul in the US please send me the address of Sys Technology.
I want to buy a 386 Motherboard from them. They advertise in PC Week (US version). Come on guys !

				Thanks
					Glenn

Glenn Geers
Dept Theoretical Physics
Uni of Sydney, Australia

glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz

larry@nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) (09/03/89)

In article <586@extro.ucc.su.oz>, glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz (G. Geers [ext 3241]) writes:
> Would some kind soul in the US please send me the address of Sys Technology.
> I want to buy a 386 Motherboard from them. They advertise in PC Week (US version). Come on guys !

Hi Glen.  I can't help with the address but the telephone numer
is (213) 493-6888.  The $495 price for the 386/25 doesn't include
the CPU (so I've found out) - but I do believe that one can pick
up a 20 mhz '386 for around $200 - which I am running at 25 mhz
without problems.

Good Luck

--
Larry Snyder              uucp:iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern Star Usenet Distribution Site, Notre Dame, IN USA