[comp.unix.questions] Date:

In article <2507@auspex.auspex.com> guy@auspex.auspex.com (Guy Harris) writes:
> With any luck, other vendors will pick the Olson code up as
>well, and have all environments handle time zones in the same way; one
>vendor that has picked up the Olson code is AT&T, for S5R4....

Does anyone know if SysVr3.2's cron is going to run all the crontab
entries twice following the switch from daylight savings time.  I
have somewhat painful memories of this happening last year under
SysVr3.1.  I sort of expected it for the entries near 2 AM on the
day of the change, but it continued to run *every* entry twice
including some things that were only supposed to happen once at the
end of the month.

Les Mikesell