[comp.unix.questions] Where can I obtain 4.3BSD Berkeley bound manual sets?

fmr@cwi.nl (Frank Rahmani) (09/29/89)

Does somebody on the net know the address (and perhaps prices) from where
to obtain the new spiralbound sets of 4.3BSD Berkeley UNIX(tm)?
Please respond by mail.
Thanks in advance
fmr@cwi.nl
--
It is better never to have been born. But who among us has such luck?
Maintainer's Motto:

wytze@gouldnl.encore.nl (Wytze van der Raay) (10/02/89)

In article <1004@sering.cwi.nl> fmr@cwi.nl (Frank Rahmani) writes:
>Does somebody on the net know the address (and perhaps prices) from where
>to obtain the new spiralbound sets of 4.3BSD Berkeley UNIX(tm)?
>Please respond by mail.
>Thanks in advance
>fmr@cwi.nl

Check your latest EUUG Newsletter (Vol. 9, No. 3, Autums 1989), page 42-43.
The complete set can be ordered for GBP 60 (including postage) from the
EUUG Secretariat, Owles Hall, Owles Lane, Buntingford, Herts, SG9 9PL,
United Kingdom. This is considerably cheaper than ordering directly from
USENIX ...

--
| Wytze van der Raay                                  wytze@encore.nl |
| Encore Unix Centre Europe (EUCE)          ...!hp4nl!encore.nl!wytze |