Date: Mon Nov 13 07:45:39 1989
>From: tmoore (MSgt Terry Lee Moore)
Subject: s/w for multi-terminal display
To: justic@dao.nrc.ca

	I have used a program called 'link' up on a c-shell on this
host.  It can use the first person as the "-o" originator and all the
others as link to them.  So the originator can type a command and it is
reflected at all terminals "linked" to his session.
	Biggest requirement is that everyone must be using the same
terminal emulation or things become messy.  Also, it crashes
occasionally without notifying anyone.  The only other thing is that
EVERYONE ELSE is live on the session.  So if a student horses with the
keys, it shows up on the main session ttoo.
			Terry Lee Moore,  MSGT  USAF
			tmoore@lognet2.af.mil