[comp.unix.questions] Desperately Seeking Man Pages

caulkins@cdp.UUCP (11/15/89)

At the Institute for Global Communications we're trying to make
ourselves compatible with the internationalization features in
system V release 4.0 UNIX.  We'd really like to get copies of the
man pages for mkmsgs(1), exstr(1),setlocale(3), and gettxt(3).

We'd appreciate any help or pointers to where they might be
found.

Dave Caulkins
IGC

chang@sequent.UUCP (W. Terence Chang) (11/18/89)

In article <143900002@cdp>, caulkins@cdp.UUCP writes:

> At the Institute for Global Communications we're trying to make
> ourselves compatible with the internationalization features in
> system V release 4.0 UNIX.  We'd really like to get copies of the
> man pages for mkmsgs(1), exstr(1),setlocale(3), and gettxt(3).
>
> We'd appreciate any help or pointers to where they might be
> found.
>
> Dave Caulkins
> IGC

You can order the following book from AT&T:

UNIX SYSTEM V Multi-National Language Supplement Release 3.2 Product Overview
(Select Code 320-093)

The Appendix C of that book contains all the man pages of MNLS.