[net.cooks] I need the mod.recipe macros, PLEASE!

seb@mtgzz.UUCP (s.e.badian) (01/16/86)

	Could some kind soul out there send me the macros for the
mod.recipe recipes? Our system never received them and now I have
a bunch of recipes that I can't print out. And I can't seem to get
in touch with Brian Reid. Someone please help me!

Sharon Badian
ihnp4!mtgzz!mtgzy!seb
      ^^^^^ note new address

seb@mtgzy.UUCP (s.e.badian) (01/20/86)

	Send no more macros. I have received them. Thanks to all of
you who sent them to me. Can't wait to start my net cookbook.

Sharon Badian
ihnp4!mtgzz!mtgzy

ken@birtch.UUCP (Ken B) (01/23/86)

In article <1563@mtgzz.UUCP> seb@mtgzz.UUCP (s.e.badian) writes:

>	Could some kind soul out there send me the macros for the
>mod.recipe recipes? Our system never received them and now I have
>a bunch of recipes that I can't print out. And I can't seem to get
>in touch with Brian Reid. Someone please help me!
>
>Sharon Badian
>ihnp4!mtgzz!mtgzy!seb
>      ^^^^^ note new address

Perhaps a reposting of the macros might be in order. I don't have
the macros, either.

	Ken Brown
--
	uucp:  ...{!glacier!oliveb,!trwrb!scgvaxd} !felix!birtch!ken

These ramblings are my own, and are surely not those of my employer.

reid@glacier.ARPA (Brian Reid) (01/25/86)

I reposted the mod.recipes software and documentation on January 21.
--
	Brian Reid	decwrl!glacier!reid
	Stanford	reid@SU-Glacier.ARPA