[net.cooks] The Four Basic Food Groups

werner@aecom.UUCP (Craig Werner) (01/30/86)

> The concept of the "four groups" is indeed simplistic propaganda.

	No, it has been well established that everyone should and probably
does eat foods daily from the four basic food groups,  which are:
	1. Caffeine
	2. Chocolate
	3. Carbohydrates
and	4. Preservatives

:-) :-)
--

				Craig Werner
				!philabs!aecom!werner

phil@isieng.UUCP (Phil Gustafson) (01/31/86)

In article <2230@aecom.UUCP> werner@aecom.UUCP (Craig Werner) writes:
>> The concept of the "four groups" is indeed simplistic propaganda.
>
>	No, it has been well established that everyone should and probably
>does eat foods daily from the four basic food groups,  which are:
>	1. Caffeine
>	2. Chocolate
>	3. Carbohydrates
>and	4. Preservatives
>
>:-) :-)
Or, due to Richard Guindon:

	1. junk
	2. fast
	3. frozen
	4. spoiled

ph@wucec2.UUCP (Paul Hahn) (02/04/86)

>>	1. Caffeine
>>	2. Chocolate
>>	3. Carbohydrates
>>and	4. Preservatives

>	1. junk
>	2. fast
>	3. frozen
>	4. spoiled

	    As the student newspaper here had it, SAGA (Soviet Attempt
	to Gag America, the campus food service from which I am
	mercifully free this year) had its own FIVE food groups: sugar,
	salt, starch, grease, and pimentos.
						--pH
/*
 *	    "I looked at my lunch tray and something looked back."
 */

terry@nrcvax.UUCP (Terry Grevstad) (02/08/86)

werner@aecom.UUCP (Craig Werner) says:
>> The concept of the "four groups" is indeed simplistic propaganda.
>
>	No, it has been well established that everyone should and probably
>does eat foods daily from the four basic food groups,  which are:
>	1. Caffeine
>	2. Chocolate
>	3. Carbohydrates
>and	4. Preservatives
>
>:-) :-)

Hum..... CCCP?
Any connection, I wonder?  :-}

--
\"\t\f1A\h'+1m'\f4\(mo\h'+1m'\f1the\h'+1m'\f4\(es\t\f1\c

                                                       Terry Grevstad
                                         Network Research Corporation
                                                   ihnp4!nrcvax!terry
	                 {sdcsvax,hplabs}!sdcrdcf!psivax!nrcvax!terry
                                            ucbvax!calma!nrcvax!terry