[comp.unix.questions] Sys V r4/386 . it IS OUT

AGRISCS@umcvmb.missouri.edu (Don Ingli) (02/05/90)

Folx please.. If you are not SURE then don't say it is NOT out or that
it DOESN'T exist!!!

Intel is selling the Sys V4 and you can receive FREE release advertising by:
Phoning Intel at: 1-800-548-4725

Ask for the Intel Unix V/386 Fact sheet...

The Item Code for 3.2 is b6b02 and 4.0 is b6a01 or vice-versa...
I'm not sure because the order list has both numbers and they sent me
2 v3.2s.. ick!!  So make sure that you verify your order...

BTW its free!!!

In case that you don't have phone capabilities or that you would like theit
address:

Intel Corporation
Literature Distribution Center
PO Box 7641
Mt. Prospect, Il 60056-7641

Happy hunting and if you can get a uunet address out of them let me know!!

Don...  REply to  uunet!scsmo1!don  -or- scsmo1!don@uunet.uu.net

brothers@jetsun.WEITEK.COM (bill brothers) (02/09/90)

In article <22339@adm.BRL.MIL> AGRISCS@umcvmb.missouri.edu (Don Ingli) writes:
>Folx please.. If you are not SURE then don't say it is NOT out or that
>it DOESN'T exist!!!
>
>Intel is selling the Sys V4 and you can receive FREE release advertising by:
>Phoning Intel at: 1-800-548-4725

Literature does not constitute a product... Tell me where I can buy it,
carry it home, and install it. THEN it is out.

Bill
brothers@weitek.com			compuserve: 73757,1443